- Mud Dog Run - Zombie Edition
October 31, 2015
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
October 31st, 2015
7612 Willow Rd
Frederick, MD 21702
The Apocalypse is coming! In this race, runners will conquer challenging obstacles throughout a 5K, trying to reach the finish line, while avoiding brain eating zombies. After finishing, you will get to celebrate your survival or transition to the Undead with live entertainment, music and some awesome beer!
Protect your brain and run for your life. This is one race where your legs giving out are the least of your problems. one part 5K, one part obstacle course, one part escaping the clutches of zombies — and all parts awesome.
- Pick up your belt with flags. These are your health flags.
- The zombies want to take your flags and maybe eat your brains.
- If you lose all your health flags, you die. And the zombies win.
- Extra Health flags will be hidden throughout the course. If you find one and carry it to the finish, it may save your life.
What You’re Up Against
- Throughout the 5K obstacle race, there will be a series of man-made and natural obstacles for you to complete and of course, Zombies to chase you and eat your brains. Dodge the zombies to stay alive!
- Runners may choose NOT to conquer an obstacle, but if a runner chooses go around an obstacle, they are not eligible for prizes.
- Use speed, strategy and your intact brains to make it to the FINISH LINE “alive” with at least ONE FLAG INTACT. If you finish with zero health flags, this means the zombies have successfully transformed you into the “undead”; but you will not be eligible for awards.
We have a start line… 3.1 miles later; a finish line but in the middle anything could happen! If your not careful the course could get a lot longer than you expect!
**Register before September 20th and be guaranteed a special shirt**
$45 before July 15th
$53 – July 15th – September 1st
$61 September 1st – October 1st
$69 after midnight October 1st
$75 Onsite Day of (if wave registration is available)
***MUST BE SIGNED UP BY SEPTEMBER 20TH TO BE GUARANTEED A SHIRT***
$25 before August 1st
$30 after August 1st
To be a Runner or a Zombie you must be over the age of 12 years old.
If under 18, a signed waiver by a parent or guardian is required!
All Online Registrations will close at midnight on October 26th. Absolutely no online registrations will be taken after this time.
Registration is limited so please don’t wait! Once registration capacity is reached we cannot accept any more registrations.
NOTE: Once a runner is signed up for a wave we are not able to change wave assignments. Please be sure to sign up for the correct wave with your friends and family!
What’s in it for you as a Runner?
Aside from the best time you’ve had running a 5K while be chased by Zombies, you will receive:
- Mud Dog Run gifts (Including a T-Shirt & souvenir Mud Dog Run Pint Glass & “Alive” Finisher Award )
- A well-marked course
- Water stops
- Entry to after party and entertainment
- Creating new and lasting friendships with fellow Mud Dog Runners…. and maybe some Zombies!
- The skills and knowledge to get away from Zombies, just in case the Apocalypse does happen!
Additional grub will be available for purchase al a carte.
Top M & F 1st, 2nd & 3rd Mud Dogger per wave
(Note: This run is about working with your fellow runners to conquer the obstacle course while dodging brain eating zombies. Runners will not be individually timed at this race)
Refunds: We apologize, but due to the nature and logistics of this event we are not able to provide refunds.
Parking: $10 for each car space. (Please have cash ready!!) Carpooling recommended!
Venue: Crumland Farms
7612 Willow Rd Frederick, MD 21702